Current Issue - Winter 2013
IN THIS ISSUE
- Adventure Reads
- Frozen in Time: Crossing the Bering Strait, Beppe Tenti
- Personal Locator Beacons, Christophe Noel
- To See the Elephant, Part II: America’s Emigrant Trail, Chris Collard
- La Croisière Jaune: First Vehicle Crossing of the Himalayas, Åsa Björklund
- Vehicle Feature: BMW F800GS Adventure, James Langan
- Living Legends: Gary and Monika Wescott, Chris Collard
Overland Post, Editor’s Column, News from the Trade, Overland News, Latitude, Overland Conservation - Alice Gugelev, Overland Medicine: Lightning 101 - Dr. Jon Solberg, Skills: Third World Travel Skills - Lois Pryce, Overland Chef: Fire Roasted Chicken - Pablo Rey, Classic Kit: The Lada Niva - Chrisptophe Noel, Tail Lamp: Western Sahara in a Truck - Paul Archer
On the Cover
The Pamir group from La Croisière Jaune in the mountains of India. Photo courtesy of Médiathèque Citroën.
“The photography and level of expertise captured within the articles is astounding”
Note: Shipped to current subscribers. All new subscriptions will begin with the next issue produced.