Current Issue - Winter 2016
IN THIS ISSUE
- The Delicate Sound of Thunder: Southeast Asia, Chris Collard
- Shovels 101, Bryon Bass
- The Last Mirage: Mauritanian Empty Quarter, Tom Sheppard
- Deep Freeze: First Winter Circumnavigation of Lake Baikal, Siberia, Matt Prior
- Favorite Kit, Christophe Noel, Scott Brady, Chris Collard
- Arctic Challenge: Ends of the Earth Winter Trek, Scott Brady
Overland Post, Editor’s Column, Field Tested, Overland News, Latitude: Alpine, Jake Blick, Overland Routes: Death Valley National Park, Chris Cordes, Overland Conservation: Healing Adventures with Team Overland, Matthew Havniear, Skills: PreFense for Travelers, Steve Tarani, Overland Chef: Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Life Remotely, Classic Kit: Tents, Christophe Noel, Tail Lamp: Hollow Threats, David Priddis
On the Cover
Tom Sheppard and mates stop to consult a NASA-produced map on their way across the Empty Quarter, Africa. Photo by Tom Sheppard.
“The photography and level of expertise captured within the articles is astounding”
Note: Shipped to current subscribers. All new subscriptions will begin with the next issue produced.