Current Issue - Fall 2016
IN THIS ISSUE
- The Year of the Lion: Tracking Poachers and Lions in Kenya, Sam Watson
- Storage Cases, Chris Collard
- The Utah Traverse by Adventure Motorcycle, Sinuhe Xavier and Scott Brady
- Multi-tools, Christophe Noel
- For a Few Dollars More: A Modern-day Corps of Discovery in Vintage Iron, Chris Collard
- Historic Overland Journey: Voyages on Bales of Straw, Colonel John Blashford-Snell
Overland Post, Editor’s Column, Field Tested, Overland News, Latitude: CONVENTION, Jason Spafford, Overland Routes: Northern Arizona Traverse, Chris Cordes, Overland Conservation: Global Village Housing Project, Chris Collard, Skills: The Vehicle-based Suitcase, Chris Collard, Overland Chef: Quinoa Patties with Poached Eggs and Pancetta, Kande Jacobsen, Tail Lamp: Jungle Brakes in Laos, Johno Ellison
On the Cover
Sinuhe Xavier, curator of the Utah Traverse, leads the charge through the Needles District. Photo by Stephen Smith.
“The photography and level of expertise captured within the articles is astounding”
Note: Shipped to current subscribers. All new subscriptions will begin with the next issue produced.