Current Issue - Winter 2014
IN THIS ISSUE
- Wild Africa: Expeditions 7 Crosses Southern Africa, Bruce Dorn
- Water Storage Solutions, Christophe Noel
- Beemers and Black Diamonds: Moto Traverse of the Kokopelli Trail, Bill Dragoo
- Project Vehicle: Triumph Tiger 800XC, Sinuhe Xavier
- A Family Affair: Costa Rica's Osa Peninsula, Åsa Björklund
- Extreme Winter Weather Gear, Chris Collard and Scott Brady
Overland Post, Editor's Column, Editor's Project, Publisher's Project, Field Tested, Overland News, Latitude, Overland Conservation - Lavanya Sunkara, Skills: Security on the Road - Pablo Rey, Overland Chef: Charcoal-Baked Cinnamon Rolls - Life Remotely, Tail Lamp: Breakfast at Tifani's - Ned Bacon
On the Cover
The wreck of the Eduard Bohlen, a German passenger ship that ran aground in 1909, is one of thousands that pepper Namibia's Skeleton Coast. Photo by Scott Brady.
“The photography and level of expertise captured within the articles is astounding”
Note: Shipped to current subscribers. All new subscriptions will begin with the next issue produced.