Current Issue - Summer 2015
IN THIS ISSUE
- Where Eagles Fly: Exploring Mongolia, Barry and Cathy Beck
- The Ultimate Overlander, Scott Brady
- Tierra de las Cruces: Traversing Baja, Mexico, Chris Collard
- Unexpected Detour: Morocco by Motorbike, Carmen and John Nomad
- Historic Overland Journey: Iran's Omidvar Brothers, Lois Pryce
Overland Post, Editor’s Column, Field Tested, Overland News, Latitude, Overland Routes: Elephant Hill and Valley of the Gods - Scott Brady and Chris Cordes, Overland Conservation: Mobility for All - Chris Collard, Overland Medicine: Heat-related Illnesses - Dr. Jon Solberg, Overland Chef: Catalan Cod Esqueixada - Pablo Rey, Tail Lamp: Fuelling the Journey - Toby Savage
On the Cover
Fly fishing guides Barry and Cathy Beck meet traditional eagle hunters on the high plains of Western Mongolia. Photo by Barry and Cathy Beck.
“The photography and level of expertise captured within the articles is astounding”
Note: Shipped to current subscribers. All new subscriptions will begin with the next issue produced.